Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo Wats Next...?!?!

Okay, so the next thing that i am going 2 be working on as far as my Graduation Project is going, I have 2 take action on my action plan.

What i just did was I emailed a Rehabilitation Center, and asked them if it will be okay for me 2 come in and Interview some of there participants in the program. I'm going to check my email everyday to hope for a reply soon, but what i am going 2 also do is email a couple more place, maybe for like a backup plan, and see if I can come in and do the interview there.

What i have been doing for the past days was getting stuff like the "Did You Knows" done that i didnt do laste year. Also, I am preparing good questions that I would like to ask the participants that i am going 2 be interviewing...

Sooooo, that is where I am at atm

No comments: