Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Criminal Justice!!!



Okay...So I finally decided what I will do my graduation project on. What I want my project to be about will probably be what I want to do for a living when I grow up. What I do want to do is I want to work in the criminal justice field. I want to do this because it always interested me.
I look up to my Uncle Chris who just so happened to be the only but best police officer that I know. I want to follow in is footsteps and help bring justice into the world. I want to help the world be a better and safe place because it is just so full of drama, and so if I do this I will get that action/adventure and investigation that I just so happen to love!!! I not only want to like lock up the people that are doing wrong, but I want to help them understand that it is wrong so that I can help change them and make them into a better person!!! I think that will be a pretty cool thing because it not only would help the world but it will help themselves and everyone that they care about. I don't know what exactyle I want to be exactly, I just know that I want to work in that field. Some of the areas that I was looking at was an Agent, Crime Scene Investigator, Detective, Police Officer, Private Scene Investigator, Private Security, or work for Secret Service.
I am not sure how my project will turn out to be and all but whatever. So I will just probably just make make some information about it and just keep on working on from there.
All I know is that I want to probably be a police officer so I will dedicate my project on that!!!

No comments: