Tuesday, September 16, 2008

DONT DO DRUGS!!!

I would like to make up an organization that helps the young and old peole who are drug addicts get better. I think that it is very important to be healthy and not do drugs and I know how hard it is to try and quit doing these drugs because of how addicting they can be.
I know that people either do it because they think that it just tastes and feels so good, they have problems and stress over and to over come it they do the drugs or because they have a group of friends who are doing it and they feel that if they do not join in and do it with them then they will not be acceptted so they decide to just give in to peer pressure and just go for it.
So I would like to help people get there heads straightened up and have them know why doing drugs is not such a good idea after all.

No comments: