Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Got The Badge!!!


What really interest me in life is action. My favorite movies all have action and in real life I like to experience great action. What I want to be when I grow up is a police officer because they get a lot of action in there life all the time. I think that it would be a fun and crazy experience for me to be able to bring justice and all.


I really get interested in police stuff and all because I think that it is a pretty cool job to be able to get to do all that stuff. Everytime a police officer comes across me I feel get so excited because I feel like something cool could go down and I am able to see a police officer bring down the bad guy and bring justice, but at the same time I am very very nervous because I know that police officers put their lives on the line and something dangerous may happen as well.


When I was growing up my favorie Uncle Chris was a police officer and I would just look up to him because I thought that him being one was just sooo amazing and I always wanted to follow in his footsteps for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're some kind of nut case!