Monday, September 29, 2008

Juveniles and Rehab



Today I guess that I have finally been able to narrow my topic down even more.

In crimianl or juvenile justice, I am looking at teens and rehabilitation. Teen Issues and Teens using Drugs are very serious now a days because everyday there is some sort of problem with teens and them. Everyday there is a large number of teens that get arrested for the sort of problems that they get themselves into. They get arrested for fighitng, DUI, drugs, breaking the law, and many other kinds of violence in the world. The number of cases of teens getting arrested is greatly increasing as well.

So I guess that I am just going to get some information about all of this and just see what I can get.

What I really would like to do is I would like to help out teens that have some kind of serious problem. Some juveniles are able to go to rehab and other centers to help them get their lives back in track but as for the rest of them, there is a great number that end up going right back to their old ways because they have nowhere else to go. They have nobody to turn to and they are in desperate need of getting help. So I would be grateul to try to do the best that I can to make it all better!!!

No comments: